Engine Cool-Aide 16 oz Concentrate
Pickup currently unavailable at Tempe Warehouse
Maxima spent 2 years developing the formula for Cool-Aide. It has been designed to reduce engine temperatures and provide significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer.
- Designed to work through multiple heat cycles without breaking down.
- The molecular chain is longer than competing products, so will last up to 10x longer.
- Pink/Red Color makes it easy to spot leaks.
- Safe with all gaskets.
- Blends with water and antifreeze.
Suggestions for Use:
- Use 1 oz Cool-Aide per quart of water. (One bottle will treat a 3-4 gallon system).
- Use with De-ionized or Distilled Water. Plain water is not recommended for use in any racing radiator.
- When the system needs to be topped off, either dilute concentrate in a gallon of de-ionized/distilled water, or use Cool-Aide Ready to Use (available in a separate listing).