BBR ProComp Swingarm Kit KLX110
All new BBR MX style, vertical shock, rear end kit for the KLX110 and KLX110L. We went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for your pitbike. The swingarm is machined from 3 solid chunks of billet aluminum that fit together like a puzzle. Two high strength steel dowel pins, along with a press fit, ensure perfect alignment. Two 12mm bolts secure each side. The result is a strong and light swingarm that's survived the worst abuse BBR's test riders could throw at it. The side arms have been computer designed to be stiffer and stronger then any other swingarm we've ever built. That lets the bike track straighter through the whoops and exit turns smoother and more predictably than ever before.
The three piece billet upper shock mount fits all year KLX110 and KLX110L (including the 2010 and newer with the battery box).
The Elka shock is their lastest Stage 4 design with adjustable compression, rebound, and spring preload. Carson Brown approved valving ensures the best rear suspension on any KLX110 anywhere.
- Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum
- Raw machined finish can easily be polished or burnished for a satin/brushed appearance
- Bolt together construction secured with solid steel dowel pins, press fit, and 12mm high-strength bolts
- Pocketed design ensures stiffness while reducing weight
- Upper shock mount fits all years of KLX110's and KLX110L
- Elka Stage 4 shock with 1100 lbs. spring
- Length: 14.850" (377mm) from pivot bolt to forward axle position (center-to-center)
- Axle slot length: 1.34" (34mm)
- Chain guide mount is machined in place (not bolted on)
- Includes Chain Guide
- Fits the OEM rear KLX110 hub, the old BBR KLX110 disc brake hubs (no longer in production), and the Diamond Minis KX65 rear disc brake conversion kits